I discovered Etsy late last year. What's Etsy? The place to buy and sell all things handmade.
My first purchase was a clay pendant and buttons from MommyCoddle.
My most recent purchase was a pink stained glass silver art pendant from WhisperDesigns.
I have 6 pages of favourite sellers. Here are some highlights:
- boiledart - the cutest letterpress cards.
- paperedtogether - more letterpress stationary
- Modern Art Everyday -I can see the big red fork and spoon in my kitchen
- Two Trees
- Artsycraftsybabe - bags and pouches
- Piddleloop - pouches, pouches and more pouches
- Creative Thursday - new art work every Thursday
- Paper and String - felt creations. Sarah also has adorable felt christmas decorations at her website
- Art Quirk - I have my eye on Rooftops in Prague
- Green Leaf and Owl - pendants inspired by nature.
- PataPri - Teatowels -the penguins are calling my name
- Every Jot and Tittle - hand made tags
- Old School Acres - stuffies and such. I have the cutest easter chick.
- Young and WithIt - cards. More than one person will get the gnome birthday cake card.
- Kirsten*Can - felt flower brooches
- String Theory - bakers twine. In red and white!
- Turtle Papers - stationary
- Innocent Charms - Jewelry by Kara in the UK
- lineacarta - alphabet cards
- Dornick Designs - Jewelry. Love the necklaces.
- Raspberry Fairy - totes. I have one coming my way. Should be here any day now.
- Kathryn Reichert - customised silver cuffs. I see these making great gifts.
Between Etsy, Ebay, Amazon, the sewing machine and the scroll saw I am going to get most of my Christmas shopping done without leaving the house. Well, of course, I'll have to go the fabric store, and the hardware store to buy supplies.
There are many, many more. Do you have an Etsy Store? What are your favourites? Go on, support hand made crafts.